[openyourmind] Re: [openyourmind] Re: [openyourmind] RE: [openyourmind] Re: [openyourmind] Re: [openyourmind] Χαιρετισμός

  • From: αννα-μαρία <anna_maria_foskolou@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:29:04 +0200

Dear Arty Fogel
you do not have to ask sorry about your messages... unfortunatelly this mailing list is only on greek ,andit it is not possible to make the transelation all of our messages in english for you... this would be perfect so you could also participate but we are really sorry this is not possible.. many greetings... from greece!!
 Στις 4/2/2011 3:59 μμ, ο/η Arty Fogel έγραψε:
sorry about that i did not know it was greek it was just a bunch of letters and since my situation is that i am blind i could not figure it out could this be set up that english and other languages could be used. thanks

    From: artyfogel@xxxxxxxxx
    To: openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Χαιρετισμός
    Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:42:41 -0500