[openyourmind] how it works!!

  • From: anna-maria foskolou <firefly.tinos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OPENYOURMIND@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:51:10 +0300

Good morning to everybody!!
here is our first message as openminded blind and partially sighted travelers!!
from now on you can send a message to openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and all the members will take it as you have read to your welcome text!!
I have allready spoke with Florin  and he  agree to help us to the process.
his skype name to add him to your contacts for our next skype meeting is florentinescu and his e-mail address is florentinradulescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please let us know how you are doing by exploring our page and if you agree to arrange our next skype meeting for tomorrow night or for the weekend,so we can discuss about your experiance and the page accessibillity!!

Many many regards!!
Anna-Maria