[openyourmind] Re: do you have time for a skype meeting??

  • From: Javier Martin <a101239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:18:34 +0200

Hello all,

I'm afraid It will not be possible for me to be with you on skype tonight :(.
But i'll do my best to know about the meeting and the decisions that are taken
in order to go on with the configuration amd development of the blog.

Have a productive one!

Javier Martin

On 13 Oct 2013, at 16:58, "emily" <emily89@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello! I will also be there! Talk to you soon!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex" <axel.sanva@xxxxxxxxx>