[openyourmind] Re: do you have time for a skype meeting??

  • From: Vicky <youth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 08:48:10 +0100

Sending my apologies. Working all weekend. Unable to attend meeting.

Keen to receive any posts from individuals who are an expert in their own city
or town, you are the best people to write this. To make a start, why not send
this by email before you have confidence on the blog site. Then we can add to
the site, you can be exemplars for future submissions from other cities.

Good luck

Vicky Smith
Youth Development Officer
LOOK