[openyourmind] Re: Request feedback before: 20/9/13 (this Friday)

  • From: anna-maria foskolou <firefly.tinos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:26:57 +0300

Thank you Vicky for your e-mail!
it is really helpfull and I think that we had made a big step!!
my dear travellers please let us know if you agree with categories,and if you have to add something more that we didnot !!
when we have your answer we will  add them to our block!
you can also start guthering informations,or articles or everything according to our categories for your country! I will inform you as we have news, and answers from you when we will do our final skype meeting,and then I think that we are ready to post to our page!!
have a nice day!!
many regards Anna-Maria

???? 16/9/2013 11:32 ??, ?/? Look Youth ??????:
Good Morning All,

After the skype conference last night we have a few requests from the larger group 1) Please select one person from your country group to be the named person to collate travel data from your country. Either to upload to the blog directly or to be supported to do so.

2) Please say whether you agree or disagree with the Search Categories below, also please add your own ideas we welcome any category names that encompass the world of visual impairment (strengthening the site's unique offer of information)

Suggested Categories

- Countries

(sub categories)

-- City and Surrounding Area / Region

--- Evening Entertainment / Night Life

--- Restaurants & Cafes

--- Exploring / Day Trips

--- Sports and Leisure

--- Transport

--- Museums & Exhibition

--- Accommodation

--- Support Mechanisms (Volunteers, Shopping Service)

--- Funding / Discounts (for Foreign Travelers with a VI)

--- Miscellaneous

Plus a further two categories alongside Countries and Technology

How the Money Feels – (Euro and other denominations)

Airline Companies (and their disability support)

Please respond to this by Friday 20/9/13

A further two points to come out of the meeting

    * All information gathered should be information that cannot be
      gained from any mainstream travel site. This is our unique offer
      and all information should have an accessibility VI focus.
    * In your review of a service / experience please date the
      discovery and where possible explain that this is your view at
      the time of discovery, where you welcome comments from people
      who have tried a service where you have not and that you are
      unable to monitor nor promote a service for the duration of its
      life. (This only serves to support you, as the website is open
      to all. There may be some people out there that could hold you
      responsible for a bad experience five years after you have
      posted) Find a way to write a little disclaimer at the end of
      your information and protect yourself a little.

Have a good week and we welcome your responses before the end of it ;)

Kind Regards

Vicky

Vicky Smith
LOOK www.look-uk.org <http://www.look-uk.org>