[openyourmind] Γίνεται ηλεκτρονική ταχυδρόμηση: Home - Vision Australia Website.htm

  • From: Κούβαρης Κώστας <kostaskouv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openyourmind <openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:05:54 +0300

--

kostas from Greece
my Skype name

kostaskouv1

Title: Home - Vision Australia Website

Tuesday May 22, 2012

Welcome to Vision Australia

Vision Australia's Winter Appeal 2012

Riley with his mumRiley was born with a rare condition which meant his eyes simply didn't develop. His mate since kindergarten James was also born blind. Like most best friends they are constantly on the phone and having sleep overs but one of their favourite activities to share is a trip to the Vision Australia library. Read his story here..

Donate now

Please donate online or by calling 1800 42 20 77.

Chaeyon (with her mum Chuel Su) and Minister Jenny MacklinCoorparoo launches VidKids

Vision Australia's Coorparoo centre was abuzz on Thursday afternoon when the Minister for Disability Reform, Jenny Macklin stopped by for a visit to make an exciting announcement.

Find out more about this intiative here..

Aviva and WarwickSEDA Tax 2012 Appeal

I spoke with 35 year old Aviva quite recently and she told me how devastated she was when she lost her sight.

Please donate online or sponsor a pup by calling 1800 42 20 77.

Donate now

Thank You to our VolunteersWarragul

National Volunteer Week is between May 14th - 20th. To celebrate this Vision Australia is making May the month of recognition! The theme is Volunteers - Every One Counts.

Read about our wonderful volunteers here!

SEDA 2012 Catalogue out now SEDA Catalogue 2012

The new SEDA catalogue is out now. Paw-fect for gifts and treats! Sniff out a bargain while supporting a great cause!

Click here to find out more

Latest news

A study exploring transition experiences

Today!
A Northcott study is exploring the transition experiences of adults with a disability, and is looking for people to tell their stories.

Mt Penang Gardens Tour

Today!
Join the Gosford volunteers for a walk at Mt Penang Gardens for people who are blind or have low vision.

NFP reforms delayed

Fed Govt announces NFP sector reforms will be staged to allow organisations to transition to the new regulatory framework

Talking set top box makes digital television more accessibile

Senator Stephen Conroy announces talking version of the set-top box available through the HAS.

Student seeks help with Seeing Eye Dog story

Can you Help Amanda with her seeing eye dog story?

Read more latest news

Have your say

Client Representative Council is your voice

Map of Australia showing states where services are offered

If you want to have your say about our services, contact the CRC.

Join our global community

Find us on Facebook

Facebook logo

Keep in touch with us and stay updated with the latest news, photos and videos.

Connect with us on Twitter

Twitter logo

Join now to start receiving our tweets.

Support us

Donate Now!
Monthly Giving
Puppy Sponsorship
Shop Online
Buy Lottery Tickets
Fundraise for us

More ways to help...

Find out more

Online banking training guides

The guides will assist people using screenreaders.

Accessible training guides for the basics of online banking using the Commonwealth Bank and Westpac Bank websites.

Short term accommodation for clients in Brisbane

Brisbane cityscape

One bedroom accessible apartment available for use by people who are blind or have low vision.

Gift Catalogue

Vision Australia Diary

Calendars, diaries and other gift items available through our online shop.

Talking Vision

Stephen Jolley in front of a microphone reading from a braille script

Your weekly national radio reference on blindess and low vision.

2012/2013 Entertainment™ Book

2012/2013 Entertainment Book

Do more for less with the latest Entertainment™ Book. Proceeds will help people who are blind or have low vision.

Web Accessibility Workshops & Resources

One of the menu option on the AIS Toolbar.

Learn about web accessibility benefits, issues, techniques and writing for the web.

See all our blindness and low vision services