[openyourmind] Re: AW: how it works!!

  • From: Antonino Cotroneo <antonino.cotroneo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:22:28 +0200

Hallo everyone! : t
I totally agree with Svenja about planning our Skype meeting monthly,
rather than weekly.
In these weeks and months I am very involved to prepare the most important
exam of my course of composition, so I have not so much time available, I
think also that in one month we could manage better our tasks, we could
work more relaxed and tranquil, we could ponder everything better and we
would have more time to make the tests, for example, about accessibility.
Etc. etc.
What do you think about?
To Svenja: I'm really sorry for your health condition in your family. I
hope it will go all well! I'm with you! :)
Greetings.
Antonino.