[opengoo] Re: Questions.

  • From: "Dmitry Batarov" <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:09:34 +0400

I updated WooGLE, now it can launch OpenGOO

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:14:59 +0400, Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, WooGle works well and the script too. Now I'll have a look at that files.

2013/2/22 Dmitry Batarov <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>
Ok, I tried with the common balls of the demo version but the script doesn't work:

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/blockalgo.py", line 141, in __init__
   self._cipher = factory.new(key, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: IV must be 16 bytes long
I had that error, when I used pycrypto 2.6, need pycrypto-2.0.1--

I have no specific questions, simply I find difficult contribute in any way without knowing what you're doing. There is a description of files for WoG, it is necessary to parse the files and make implementation WoG engine so it can run these files.

http://goofans.com/developers
--

Probably the reports will be very useful when we'll release the first alpha for testing purposes. I agree. It is better to make the first "stable" release and then add new features
--

I updated WooGLE,  try the new revision

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:14:50 +0400, Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now, balls can walk, climb and find exit. I usually use data from WoG but first need decrypt them
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py

decrypt.py ball.xml.bin

Ok, I tried with the common balls of the demo version but the script doesn't work:

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/blockalgo.py", line 141, in __init__
   self._cipher = factory.new(key, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: IV must be 16 bytes long

What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
be communication on what you are doing.

Fabrizio, maybe you have more specific questions that I could answer -)

I have no specific questions, simply I find difficult contribute in any way without knowing what you're doing. Anyway I don't know if it's better convert the opengoodst with the new ftp upload code or add a more complex client/server system.

Probably the reports will be very useful when we'll release the first alpha for testing purposes.

And we need a system information gathering module, steam has one very powerful.

2013/2/21 Dmitry Batarov <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello Fabrizio.

Is the level1 playable? The balls.xml file is missing.

Now, balls can walk, climb and find exit. I usually use data from WoG but first need decrypt them
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py

decrypt.py ball.xml.bin

--

Is the WooGle usable? On Kde I cannot select the game folder anymore, a file is missing and the file-dialog has been changed with a commit in the
past.

I tested WooGLE, you right, WooGLE doesn't work now. I found when it happened

Revision: 128fa2c7042f46de4810b98e2b1e1712a689000b
Author: Slyshyk Oleksiy <alexSlyshyk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25.01.2013 20:22:49
Message:
change file dialog.
----
Modified: src/wogeditor.py

--

What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
be communication on what you are doing.

Fabrizio, maybe you have more specific questions that I could answer -)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:51:18 +0400, Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,
I have few questions.

Is the level1 playable? The balls.xml file is missing.
Is the WooGle usable? On Kde I cannot select the game folder anymore, a file is missing and the file-dialog has been changed with a commit in the
past.

What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
be communication on what you are doing.

--Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

--Fabrizio