[opengoo] Re: Questions.

  • From: Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:14:50 +0100

> Now, balls can walk, climb and find exit. I usually use data from WoG but
> first need decrypt them
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py
>
> decrypt.py ball.xml.bin

Ok, I tried with the common balls of the demo version but the script
doesn't work:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/blockalgo.py", line
141, in __init__
    self._cipher = factory.new(key, *args, **kwargs)
 ValueError: IV must be 16 bytes long

What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
> be communication on what you are doing.
>
> Fabrizio, maybe you have more specific questions that I could answer -)

I have no specific questions, simply I find difficult contribute in any way
without knowing what you're doing.
Anyway I don't know if it's better convert the opengoodst with the new ftp
upload code or add a more complex client/server system.

Probably the reports will be very useful when we'll release the first alpha
for testing purposes.

And we need a system information gathering module, steam has one very
powerful.

2013/2/21 Dmitry Batarov <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hello Fabrizio.
>

> Is the level1 playable? The balls.xml file is missing.
>
> Now, balls can walk, climb and find exit. I usually use data from WoG but
> first need decrypt them
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/**5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py>
>
> decrypt.py ball.xml.bin
>
> --
>

> Is the WooGle usable? On Kde I cannot select the game folder anymore, a
> file is missing and the file-dialog has been changed with a commit in the
> past.
>
> I tested WooGLE, you right, WooGLE doesn't work now. I found when it
> happened
>
> Revision: 128fa2c7042f46de4810b98e2b1e17**12a689000b
> Author: Slyshyk Oleksiy <alexSlyshyk@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 25.01.2013 20:22:49
> Message:
> change file dialog.
> ----
> Modified: src/wogeditor.py
>
> --
>

> What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
> be communication on what you are doing.
>
> Fabrizio, maybe you have more specific questions that I could answer -)
>

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:51:18 +0400, Fabrizio Signoretti <
> fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>  Hi guys,
>> I have few questions.
>>
>> Is the level1 playable? The balls.xml file is missing.
>> Is the WooGle usable? On Kde I cannot select the game folder anymore, a
>> file is missing and the file-dialog has been changed with a commit in the
>> past.
>>
>> What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there
>> must
>> be communication on what you are doing.
>>

> --

Fabrizio