[opengoo] Re: Questions.

  • From: "Dmitry Batarov" <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:05:58 +0400

Hello Fabrizio.

Is the level1 playable? The balls.xml file is missing.

Now, balls can walk, climb and find exit. I usually use data from WoG but first need decrypt them
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/decrypt.py

decrypt.py ball.xml.bin

--

Is the WooGle usable? On Kde I cannot select the game folder anymore, a
file is missing and the file-dialog has been changed with a commit in the

I tested WooGLE, you right, WooGLE doesn't work now. I found when it happened

Revision: 128fa2c7042f46de4810b98e2b1e1712a689000b
Author: Slyshyk Oleksiy <alexSlyshyk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25.01.2013 20:22:49
Message:
change file dialog.
----
Modified: src/wogeditor.py

--

What is your roadmap? The code is now completely reorganized and there must
be communication on what you are doing.

Fabrizio, maybe you have more specific questions that I could answer -)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:51:18 +0400, Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,
I have few questions.