[opengoo] Re: OpenGOO development.

  • From: Martino <manda.mgf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:09:53 +0100

I try the dev branch to and it run really good! The performance of Qt5 and
using OpenGL is the right way to do that. I like also the new structure of
the project.
I'm sorry to can not be active any more, I'll try to develop something or
at least some artwork (I made some prototype of the intro) or level, but
with the work now is not easy.

Thanks for the very good work!

--

Martino G. Ferrari

/\                                  - against microsoft attachments