[opengoo] Re: Graphics.

  • From: Dmitry Batarov <nonetype@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 22:49:13 +0400

WooGLE + OpenGOO (branch dev)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326231/OpenGOO/main_menu_preview.JPG

02.12.2012 22:20, Fabrizio Signoretti пишет:
Hello guys,
now we should use the mailing list instead of using the github's issues.

I thought that before recode the graphics part we should design a new module subdivision of the code.
And, at the same time, mind about the levels part.

If we want to use the WOG tool editor we can take a snapshot of its code and adapt it to our game.

However my thought is design the new game structure in UML or something like that and consider every use case and module of the game.

What do you think?

--
Fabrizio