[opendtv] Re: wireless age

  • From: "negrjp" <negrjp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:13:31 -0200

Dear John,
Thanks for your suggestion.
The Sun produces more ionosphere heathing than all transmitters of world.
But, the intereference of Sun is White Noise. Analog television, for example,
generates large amounts of impulsive noise.
I'm affraid with nonlinear effects, like Luxembourg Effect.
Is the cross-modulation a real problem in radiocommunication?

[s]
Jonas/

Jonas;

This us radio show covers it (three hour interviews) from time to time:
www.coasttocoastam.com; II?ve heard about 2 dozen interviews on the topic.

Maybe we could do a ?Save the Ionosphere? campaign.

John