[opendtv] Re: what is in the network feed during local ad avails?

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:57:37 -0400

In my experience with ABC, it depends.  During normal primetime programming,
network promos run during the local ad avails.

During live football local avails, you sometimes get to see interesting shots of the
stadium, setups for upcoming stand-ups, and one side of 'colorful' dialog
between the announcers and the producers.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "John McClenny" <jamcclenny@xxxxxxxxx>