[opendtv] Re: opendtv Digest V1 #199

  • From: Daniel Grimes <dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:49:12 -0700

"That means all the best content ESPN gets the rights to will air
exclusively on its cable networks or parent company's ABC."

With the continued erosion of sports programming from FOTA to exclusive
MVPD, I really doubt that the most popular content is going to be available
OTT.  But who knows...might surprise us (not optimistic).

Dan

Dan Grimes
UNLV-TV
702-895-0735