[opendtv] Re: [opendtv]

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:41:42 -0400

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:

 > As you saw, the "glowing reports" turned out to be true. It just
 > took this long to get the hardware in Mark Schubin's apartment.

Bert -

I'm still not sure how you can say that with such confidence.  We
have had on non-reproducible test of a mystery box that even the
vendor admits cannot be marketed successfully.  So far (a year
later) no boxes from LG or anyone have hit the market and come
close to duplicating the reported performance of that event.

I'm treating it as another contrived vendor demo of non-product
until something else changes.

Again, show me product.

- Tom