[opendtv] Re: [opendtv]

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:53:31 -0800

Tom;

Unfortunately, this kind of funny-money scheme is specifically forbidden if
one wants to stay within the federal anti-deficiency act.  The bureaucrats
learn another trick: spend all of your annual budget allocation, even if you
waste large parts of it, because if you end up with a surplus, your budget
will be cut the following year, since you ended up with more money than you
needed to do your job.

John Willkie