[opendtv] Re: [lptv] FYI NEWS There Goes Analog

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:38:07 -0700

I repeatedly hear from commercial broadcasters that "public stations have
too much money" in the DTV transition.  (It's certainly not been the case in
analog.)  And, these are not from the (common) commercial critics of
non-commercial broadcasting.  (Come to think of it, the term
'non-commercial' might need to be removed from 'non-commercial educational'
broadcasters.