[opendtv] Re: free video projector

  • From: DISMO@xxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:20:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2006 11:12:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
A great and informative description on what this machine can do. The
subcontracter mentioned, was that a US company, as I have seen the same case
styles machines pop-up as Seleco's (they did some of the older Vidikron's as
well).

1997, so a late model/production date for this machine.

http://curtpalme.com/Zenith900.shtm
Hi Donald,

Thanks, you're right, that is the basic projector. I knew Runco started by
modifying Zenith projectors but didn't know this was one of them. And yes, the
component inputs are RGB HV.

And just for your infomation, I'm giving it away because even at $500 no one
seems to want to buy it.

Barry Willis