[opendtv] Re: free video projector

  • From: "Donald Koeleman" <donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:07:12 +0200

A great and informative description on what this machine can do. The
subcontracter mentioned, was that a US company, as I have seen the same case
styles machines pop-up as Seleco's (they did some of the older Vidikron's as
well).

1997, so a late model/production date for this machine.

http://curtpalme.com/Zenith900.shtm