[opendtv] Re: Zenith box at Radio Shack

  • From: Albert Manfredi <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:13:17 -0500

John Shutt wrote:

> P.S., the Radio Shack website says that the box is not available
> online, only in stores. More conspiracy theories, Bert?

You kidding me? Of course!

I noticed that too, and failed to comment. It would be far to convenient to be
able to order online. This way, instead, they can keep the inventory
ridiculously low, so every time you go there, they will be out of stock. And
have another chance to tempt you with the DBS box again.

This business is not for the faint of heart.