[opendtv] Re: With CFP, Air Test, ATSC 3.0 Off And Running | TVNewsCheck.com

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 23:35:08 +0000

I cannot speak for DVB of course, but based on my experience as a DVB member,
if there were a documented Commercial Requirement for an extension or
corrigedum, and if there were DVB member support in order to extend the
adoption of the DVB Standard into new markets, it could be done.
----

Tom McMahon
Del Rey
+1-310-717-7208 Mobile