[opendtv] Re: Win7 and DOS applications

  • From: Albert Manfredi <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:41:16 -0500

Dale Kelly wrote:

> Or, simply left click on Start and then left click again on
> Program Files. From the resultant drop down menu select
> accessories: all tools are from available there.

That's where they all USED to be. In my Win7, disc clean and defrag were not
there at all.

Maybe that's a way of forcing people to give up after a couple of years and buy
a new computer. Get enough garbage built up, enough fragmented files, and
things slow down to the point that people believe their computer is just too
slow and needs to be replaced.