[opendtv] Re: WiFi Supplanting Broadcasting? Get Real!

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:17:01 -0400

Why don't you ask them. I never said it was a good idea (in fact most
of my posts on this thread are slamming WiFi) - I implied it was a
cheap idea.

Like all the others, they are riding the WiFi wave. However even so -
by that point in time they may substitute anything - there are
thousands of permutations for alternatives. But then again I am just
stating the obvious.

Cheers
Kon