[opendtv] Re: Why did we undertake this transition in the first place?

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:40:23 -0500

Bill,

Why do you care what channel a broadcaster ends up using, or what the
broadcaster is called?  Your STB insulates you from all that messy stuff.
You want channel 5, hit "5 " on the remote, and a picture pops up.

Does it bother you that OTA channel 5 is actually found on Cable channel 9?

Regards,

John Shutt