[opendtv] Re: White paper from CEA

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:13:32 -0500

John Willkie wrote:
> You need to employ's Occams razor.  You've skipped over many more logical
> reasons to get to what you claim is obvious.

I did not give any reasons, only made an observation I think is fairly
hard to challenge.  CE companies are very obviously NOT marketing 8vsb
STB's.

Do you really believe CE companies CURRENTLY feel it is economically a
good idea for them to produce 8vsb STB's but for some reason are still
not doing it?

- Tom