[opendtv] Re: White paper from CEA

  • From: cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:17:15 +0000

Even more ironic, having to put an analog transmitter back on the air
to protect a digital license. What hath the FCC wrought?

As to not being able to actually receive the signal outside (?) the city of
license,
this appears more a legal and business move rather than actually trying to
provide television programs to the citizenry.

This is the age in which government and big business "says" they are doing
something about resolving a problem, when in fact they are only doing something
that "gives the appearance" of doing something about it.