[opendtv] Where in the world is the Road Show? TEXAS!

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:22:47 -0500

Hi all:

This next week the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show will still be in Texas.
On Monday, we’ll be in Weslaco. For details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/16-Weslaco.htm

On Wednesday, we’ll be in Corpus Christi. For details on where and when,
visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/17-Corpus%20Christi.htm

And on Thursday, we’ll be in Houston. For those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/18-Houston.htm

Hoping to see some of you along the way. To see the entire itinerary,
please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/2005-2.htm

To see what those who’ve attended have had to say about the Taste of NAB
2005 Road Show, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005%20Comments.pdf it’s
a 500 Meg PDF file.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC