[opendtv] Re: What does it take to convince

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:05:35 -0500

At 9:42 PM -0800 11/19/08, Dale Kelly wrote:
In weather as in politics, everything is local.....> >

Once upon a time this may have been true. Local politics has not and will not disappear, however, in our lifetimes we have seen the unfettered growth of national governments that now mandate what the locals must do, and we are now entering the realm of Global government...

A significant portion of the record setting amount of money Obama raised came from outside this country...

And poor Hillary may not be able to become Secretary of State because of all the money Bill is taking from foreign special interests...