[opendtv] Re: Weird bullying behavior

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:39:58 -0800

To a passive-aggressive asshole, who puts forward non-facts to support
positions, I guess it would be.

But, how do I bully you?  Have I ever told you not to comment?  Have I ever
suggested that you leave the list?  (I do point out that others have left as
a result of your behaviour).  It does nothing; you are a hard-headed
ignorant fool who can't remember what others have said on this list, and who
repeats absurd positions long after they have been proved to be absurd.

My pointing out your lack of knowledge isn't bullying.  And, I have no
problem calling you well-deserved names.

Have you ever heard of the term "projection" in your search of terms that
you think apply to others, but really describe yourself.

I'm sure if you ever dared to show up at an event where people more
knowledgeable than you about the topics covered here, you would find out
that what you think of yourself isn't what others think of you.

People pat me on the back, when I attend these events.  They pat me on the
back about how I handle you, Bob Miller (who has moderated his behavior) and
Tom (who has linked to a conspiracy site to defend his incorrect
statements.)

I make mistakes, and I admit them.  You make mistakes and NEVER have
admitted A SINGLE ONE.  Which one of those sounds like bullying to you?

John Willkie, who knows an asshole when he smells one