[opendtv] Week two ot the Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2006 Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 07:54:29 -0700

Hi all:

As we conclude our first week here in Reno, I’d like to invite you to
join us this next week for our Taste of NAB 2006 Road Show.

On Monday, May 15th we’ll be in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay area . For
details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/05-San%20Francisco.htm. This meeting will
be in addition to the local BABES meeting and will be one which those
who are certified can use toward their future recertification.

Wednesday of this next week brings us to Fresno. The time and location
details can be seen at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/06-Fresno.htm.

On Friday, we’ll be in Los Angeles. For details on our presentation
there, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/07-Los%20Angeles.htm

As usual, we will have door prizes and refreshments at all fifty-four
venues this year. Everyone with an interest in broadcasting is invited
to attend. I will ask that you contact the host at the URLs above to let
them know you’ll be there so we have enough food for everyone.

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC