[opendtv] Week 13 on the Taste of NAB Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:55:44 -0400

Hi all:

So far this year, the Taste of NAB Road Show has done thirty-five presentations with over nine hundred eighty in attendance. Coming up is week thirteen on the Taste of NAB Road Show which takes us to the city of brotherly love -- Philadelphia and then into New England during this, the first week in August. This week we have three presentations scheduled:

  1. We start the week in Philadelphia on Monday, August 4th with a
     noon meeting (http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/37-Philadelphia.htm)
     hosted by three SBE Chapters 18. Then it's on into New England and
  2. The Connecticut Valley in North Haven on Wednesday, August 6th for
     an evening meeting
     (http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/38-Connecticut_Valley.htm) hosted
     by SBE Chapter 14.
  3. We finish off this week on Friday, August 8th, in Pembroke, NH for
     a morning meeting
     (http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/39-Northern_New_England.htm) hosted
     by SBE Chapter 110.

The links will take you to a page that will provide you with time, location and a map.

You'll see some of the latest technology our industry has to offer, get fed and possibly leave having won one of the door prizes. For our other presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is FREE to all and you don't have to be a member of SBE or anything else to attend. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to mention the time you'd spend while there. Hope to see many of you at one or more of these meetings.

Here's hoping we'll see you at one of our presentations between now and when we finish on October 30th in Seattle, WA.

--

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439