[opendtv] Re: Visit at Best Buy

  • From: "Ralph P. Manfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:37:24 -0500

John:

Interesting.  I just purchased a Samsung digital STB, but unfortunately I am
on the road so I have not had a chance to check it out.  When I return next
week, I'll check to see if the one I just purchased is the same.  I'll let
all know.  The one I have is cable ready has a Firewire connection, and that
is why I bought that version.  While I have DirecTV, the DirecTV version did
not have Firewire capability.

Cheers,

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President & CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:      408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks

From: "Ralph P. Manfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>