[opendtv] Re: Video walls

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:09:08 -0400

I don't know how inexpensive it is, John, but you might want to check
with my son Larry at Evertz Microsystems, Ltd.. I know they have
something that will do the job quite nicely. His number there is
818-558-3910 and his e-mail is Larry@xxxxxxxxxxx  Tell him his dad said hi.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.