[opendtv] Verizon's 'Pick Your Own Cable TV Channels' Is Just Another Bait & Switch -- Read the Fine Print

  • From: Monty Solomon <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:37:55 -0400

Verizon's 'Pick Your Own Cable TV Channels' Is Just Another Bait & Switch --
Read the Fine Print

Bruce Kushnick
05/22/2015

It amazes me how many media stories have decided to just cut and paste
Verizon's supplied information about their new FiOS "customized TV plan"
without examining the 'fine print'. I guess everyone is just desperate
to get anything that smacks of ala-carte pricing for cable TV service,
where the customer can pick and choose which cable programming they want
to buy -- and is supposed to save some money.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-kushnick/verizons-pick-your-own-ca_b_7419440.html