[opendtv] Re: VC-1 test bitstreams?

  • From: James Watt <jwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:52:16 -0500

Thanks to all that have made suggestions & recommendations as to where to
get bitstreams.  It turns out we have the SMPTE conformance bitstreams and
some conformance bitstreams from Microsoft.  I think we're probably ok for
testing for conformance, at least for now.  Now it's just errored streams
and streams which almost conform that I'd like to get.
I must say I'm surprised that there aren't more test streams, but I guess
since the standard is quite new people haven't had a chance to generate
them.

James.