[opendtv] Re: Ultrawideband under the gun

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:46:44 -0400

"and 60 GHz is looking like the promised land
for high performance LANs," added Mathias."

Is the key statement in this blurb. We demonstrated a 60GHz link a
number of years ago and I have been convinced since that this
technology is going to rule in combo with 70-90 GHz which we also
demonstrated.

Bob Miller