[opendtv] Re: USDTV demos at NAB

  • From: "Dewey Weaver" <dweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:43:55 -0400

John - You are correct regarding the feed and we were getting an ATSC
suntan. Recall that the battle was multipath, not signal strength. We tuned
KLAS - CBS who was also a great help the following year in the datacast
demos - boy that one went no-where. I think that it was channel 7 / VHF.

Never did see a OTA demo work from WOW-TV but hope their latest model and
technology works and can make an impact.

Regards,
Dewey