[opendtv] Re: USDTV

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:03:24 -0800

Just as I predicted several times on this list, including most recently just
a few days ago.  And, I should point out, I am loath to predict bad things
about people that do or may buy PSIP generators.

I even said something a whiles back to the effect that "it's a fool's errand
to try to compete with cable companies on bandwidth."

John Willkie