[opendtv] Re: UHF reception

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:54:36 -0800

Craig,
Cliff and I raised and agreed upon this issue from the beginning.

I do seem to recall that at some point early in this discussion you stated
that the Broadcast Networks were committed to their valuable and profitable
O&Os and would never do them harm, as I had suggested would happen. That was
long ago and much verbiage has spilled over this dam, so if I now have you
confused with someone else, I apologize.

Sorry to hear about your loss of the column.

Dale