[opendtv] Re: UHF reception

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:54:29 -0800

Damn, you are single-minded and clueless!

Stevens is a convicted felon who can only clear his name by dying before
sentencing, and the people of Alaska have seen fit to replace him.  His
election wouldn't have been a squeaker if Palin hadn't been in the second
slot on the ballot.

And, was I the only one who noted that Bob's intention was to advance the
removal of analog?  In otherwords, he persists in trying to change the
subject.

If his ideas had come to fruition about a year ago, they would be dying a
quick death now, since there clearly is no funding for innovative, expensive
ideas.  That will change, but Bob will not.

John Willkie