[opendtv] Re: Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo) 2004April20

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:34:23 -0400

Anecdotal though it may be, I personally know of 2 people in this area
(Mississauga, just West of Toronto) that are having no problems receiving
Buffalo DTV - 65 to 80 miles away - with indoor antenna.  One is using a Silver
Sensor, the other an amplified design from Radio Shack.

This just impresses the heck out of me.  I told them both that they'd most
likely need outdoor antennas.