[opendtv] Re: Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo) 2004April20

  • From: "Kon" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:35:51 -0400

There is no business model. At least nothing that can compete with the
standard VHS tape in the tape deck concept. Yep, I've seen a couple of
companies go *poof* trying to sell the satellite or digital tv to the
car concept. No takers. Funny that!

And remember - tests show that kids watching too much TV exhibit
attention deficit disorder. Turn that TV off and let them look out the
window instead. What is it with our constant need to live vicariously
through tv?

Cheers
Kon

> >A decade ago, a friend of mine with children showed me how his life
had
> >changed to the negative a bit because the VCR in the back of his van
(I had
> >never seen one; this one came with the package) had jammed up on a
Helen