[opendtv] Re: Truthiness 2

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:47:51 -0500

Funny you use the word "decent". Perhaps we should defer to the FCC for
a proper ruling as to what is defined as "decent" in todays world of
Broadcasting? Get everyone to agree on what "decency" is, and the world
might be a much different place :^)

<VBG>

--
><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>
Regards,
Mark A. Aitken
Director, Advanced Technology
<><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
===================================
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
===================================
"There is nothing so likely to produce peace
as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ George Washington ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580