[opendtv] Re: Transition Begins?

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:42:36 -0400

Heads up number one, all stations above 51 will be auctioned off and 54,
55 and 59 have been already,

Heads up number two, Qualcomm has been all over the news saying they
will do something starting this year.

Number three, a friend told them when they were going thru the process
that they were wasting their time.

Not too much lost if they just got their construction permit.

Not a broadcaster but construction permit in March,  ridin' high in
April, shot down in May, but I know I'm gonna change that tune
when I'm back on top, back on top in June.

These broadcasters are real sentimental types. But that's life.

So its not about the buck after all it all about being on the air. (and
getting must carry if at all possible)

Bob Miller