[opendtv] Re: Toward digital TV

  • From: Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:41:24 -0500

I pay  around $ 49 a month for most of the same channels but I hardly
watch them, but if I don't pay, they are NOT there if I should want to.
Sort of like paying for the option to watch but not doing so "just" to
get my money's worth.
As to film quality, many ofthe old B&W movies are coming out in new
digital transfers on DVD and they look great!
And they are cheap!