[opendtv] Tour of Greenspun Hall during NAB

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:26:13 -0700

Many of you have heard of my work on our new production facility over the
last few years through this discussion forum.  If any educators are in town
for NAB and are interested in seeing the end result, Sony and Avid are
going to be giving tours of our facility during NAB.  You can sign up by
going to this link:

http://info.sonyleadmgmt.com/form/sonymosi/viewhtml/9z1z46sfneh6i4vkpqblr90p3d7107ke07orpe0q9i0

Look for the email link at the bottom, right-hand corner of the page.

If you are not an educator, and want to see it anyway, let me know.

Dan