[opendtv] This week on the Taste of NAB Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:49:58 -0400

Hi all:

Week ten on the Taste of NAB Road Show takes us to our final presentation in the state of Florida. This week we only have one presentation scheduled and that's in:

  1. *_Jacksonville_* for a noontime gathering on *_Wednesday, July,
     16th _*(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/28-Jacksonville.htm
     <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/28-Jacksonville.htm>) hosted for
     the fifth time by SBE Chapter Seven.

The link will take you to a page that will provide you with time, location and a map.

You'll see some of the latest technology our industry has to offer, get fed and possibly leave having won one of the door prizes. For our other presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is FREE to all and you don't have to be a member of SBE or anything else to attend. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to mention the time you'd spend while there. Hope to see many of you at one or more of these meetings.

Here's hoping we'll see you at one of our presentations between now and when we finish on October 30th in Seattle, WA.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*