[opendtv] This week on the Road

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 08:18:09 -0700

Hi all:

This week the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show continues as we head for the Lone Star state and El Paso, then its on to Tulsa, OK and ending the week in Wichita, KS for our thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth presentations of fifty-four that are scheduled.

Monday (June 4th) finds us in El Paso, TX with our presentation for SBE Chapter 38. This is our fourth year in El Paso. For location details, map, etc, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/13-ElPaso.htm

On Wednesday, June 6th, after a very long drive, we'll be in Tulsa, OK (SBE Chapter 56) at the facilities of KWHB - TV-47 for an evening presentation (6 PM). This is our fifth year in Tulsa. For details (map etc.), please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/14-Tulsa.htm

On Friday, June 8th, we wind up the week with a stop in Wichita, KS (SBE Chapter 3) in the Welcome Center of Wichita State University for a noon meeting. This is our third time to do a presentation for this chapter and the broadcast engineers in the Wichita area. For details (map etc.), please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/15-Wichita.htm

In case you're curious, we've gotten some very fine reviews to date. To see them, go to:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007_Comments.pdf

Each of the programs mentioned above will be the program for their respective Society of Broadcast Engineers Chapters. All Taste of NAB Road Show events, as well as SBE meetings, are open to any one with an interest in broadcasting, cable and related arts, and there is no charge to attend. Those who attend will be treated to not only some of the latest technology, but also to lunch and may possibly leave having won a door prize of value.

For a complete list of locations where the Taste of NAB 2007 Road show has gone (with pictures and door prize winners) and will be going, visit our Itinerary at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Itinerary.htm. We hope to see you somewhere along the way. To see a map of this year's adventure look at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/Maps/Venue%20Map%202007.JPG

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439