[opendtv] This next week on the Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 11:23:57 -0700

Hi all:

As the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show winds up its first week, we head down to California and three venues this next week, after we visit Napa Valley Community College on Saturday and the SMPTE club there. Everyone is welcome to attend any of our presentations and they are FREE. Lunch is on us and there are some really nice door prizes.

On Monday, May 7th we’ll be in Sacramento. For details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/03-Sacramento.htm

On Wednesday, May 9th, we’ll be in the San Francisco Bay area. For those details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/04-SanFrancisco.htm

We’ll wind up the week on Friday, May 11th in Fresno. For those details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/05-Fresno.htm

Here’s hoping some of you will be able to join us as we pass through.

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439